Gamerboy12095's Application

Home Forums Applications Apply for Staff on Server Gamerboy12095's Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Gamerboy12095
    Participant

Hello, my IGN is Gamerboy12095 and I am 13 years old, turning 14 later this year. I have worked for 4 different server, one being my friend’s server. I am very familiar with Worldedit and loads of redstone commands. I have never been banned from any server I have ever played which makes me a good role model. From my personal experience playing on Azeron, I have noticed that there are only 1 or 2 staff members online when I play. I usually play Minecraft with my friends for about 2-4 hours everyday. Being able to be online a lot and having knowledge on how to be an excellent member I can answer certain questions, get new players started, and generally make AzeronCraft more enjoyable than it already is. Thank you and I hope you take all of these notes into consideration.

admin
    Keymaster

I am currently looking for a moderator for Earth to control chats and stuff, if you think you can control chats and help new players figure out what to do I will consider you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.