GrumpySegway's Application

Home Forums Applications Apply for Staff on Server GrumpySegway's Application

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  GrumpySegway 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

GrumpySegway
    Participant

Name: Zachary
    IGN: GrumpySegway
    Discord: Segway
    Timezone: MST
    Time On Server Per Day: Can range, usually at least 3-5 hours.
    Notes: I Was recently on a trip that diminished play time, And will be moving into my dorm for college
    the 20th of August. I Would be incapacitated for a day or two around that, But will be back to
    normal playing hours when that is over.

Have you ever been banned from a server?: No, I have never done anything that would require such.

What staff position are you looking for?: Any position that would be looking to control chat if it were to get out of hand, Help players with any problems regarding towny/players (Resolve peacefully if possible).

Past Towny/Server Experience?: I was Mod/Hmod/Admin on a towny server for 4-5 years before the server closed due to a wide range of problems. I am heavily experienced with towny commands and some basic plugins, helping players in-game with commands or towns would not be the slightest problem.

Why would we hire you as staff?: As the position I am looking for dictates, I have been called every name in the book and then some and can stay calm even in the most infuriating situations. I am able to learn new commands relatively fast and would be able to stay ahead in any plugins we add to help players with them in the future.

Thank you for reading my application whether or not I am accepted,
    GrumpySegway

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.